Friday, March 26, 2010

The kiss of death...

What if i told you a story. Come along for the ride...seat back and relax...
It all started with finding myself walking along the shoreline. i don't know how i got there, but there i was.
It was a beautiful day, the sun's rays bouncing off the water and in the near distance i saw a few dolphins bobbing their heads up and down. I got the feeling that they were there to witness some kind of event. I noticed i didn't have any sandals on, but the sand was not hot. It's like i was floating on air. As i continued to walk , i saw a woman sitting in the distance. She had the most beautiful golden hair that was somehow performing a kind of dance with the wind. As i approached her, i noticed that she was smiling at me. She had such a radiant smile you could ever imagine. I felt  a warm feeling all the way down to the depth of my soul. I knelt down to kiss her on the forehead. I then lay my head on her lap and found myself drifting away so slowly. She kissed me on the lips and whispered not in words but in thoughts not to be afraid. Suddenly i felt an overwhelming peace travel down to the essence of my being. I then closed my eyes for the last time capturing her smile along for the journey. I am free... I am finally going home...At that instant, a loud thunder shattered the darkness of the night sky and awakened me from my other world to realize i was on my bed having a dream...it was only a dream. My journey would have to wait then. So long heavenly messenger, until we meet again...












No comments:

Post a Comment